UNIVERSE IN A VERSE


I always wished I had a mentor, a guru who would hold my hand and sail me through the turbulent waters. I never got one. Ways of life are long-winded meandering lanes of loneliness so you walk alone and make the best use of your own judgement. As my experiences piled up and I became wiser by the day, I realised that I in fact always had the best advice coming my way when ever I needed it the most.

The universe was my mentor. It is for everyone of us. We just need to be aware, to be conscious, to be observing every tiny detail that is unravelling around us. If we are looking then we will find that sometimes when we feel low and we desire for a nice piece of writing that can cheer us up. We pick our mobile or our laptop and a beautiful couplet appears that makes our day. 

Sometimes we are in a need of a message that we want to share with our loved ones to make them feel special. We go around randomly through pages and pages, looking all across. Strikingly we get that message which is just apt for the situation and we share.  

Occasionally mistakingly you hurt someone with your words and you desperately need a meeting with them and you keep praying for that chance. Magically the universe puts together a plan and puts you in front of those whom you want to heal and you shake in excitement of the actuality of such a meeting. 

There are incidents when we are sad and it rains, we hope and there is rainbow, we are angry and there is a storm. Everything is connected. The universe does keep throwing advices, messages, lessons at us. It teaches you, surprises you and conspires for you. When we are cognizant we catch these tokens of wisdom. On occasions when we are aloof we let these signs slip unnoticed. 

Someone described Frida Kahlo's universe in wonderful words - "Universe that two people share is a secret private reality, which no outside observer can dare judge and which the two themselves comprehend in part". It's very true. Universe is our private reality. No one dare judge it. It is on us to treat it as our mentor, teacher or friend. We just need to be perceiving.   


 

Comments

Popular Posts